Are you looking for a user-friendly and best microwave oven under $50?
If yes, then you’re landed on a perfect article.
A microwave is a smart kitchen gadget that makes easy, difficult cooking tasks.
With one click you can get hot coffee, mouthwatering toast, or a hot dinner plate.
It’s a very difficult job to find out good microwave on your budget.
Here is the list of best microwave below $50 with perfectly functional and good performance without getting a hole in your pocket.
When you are looking for a small and best microwave under $50 the first name comes to my mind COMFEE. This is a brand of quality and trust that adds comfort to your lifestyle. Let’s take a quick look at the features.
- Quick setup with an easy one-touch that allows you to choose the time quickly and easily.
- For safety purposes, the COMFEE brand gives a lock system that helps to prevent children and others from using it.
- This equipment is easy to use and highly recommended for small spaces.
- This is very easy to clean and this must be good news for hygiene people.
- This microwave has 11 power levels with a stylish black stainless finish body.
- Bright digital display helpful in adjusting the time and temperature (easy to control panel).
- The total weight of this item is 20.3 pounds (9.20 kg approx.) also has easy auto-cook functions: popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen veggie etc.
- Product Size: 17.3 x 13.4 x 10.2 inches
- Cooking capacity: 0. 7 Cubic foot
- Manufacturer: COMFEE
- Power level: 11 levels
- Power capacity: 700watts
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 11 power levels
- Stainless Steel Body
- Child safety lock
- Light Weight.
- Provide unwanted overheating (sometimes).
2. Galanz GLCMKA07BER-07 Retro
Do you need a small microwave to save the counter space? If yes, then Galanz GLCMKA07BER-07 Retro Microwave Oven is a perfect choice. This brand offers you multiple colors, bold design, and the best microwave oven under $50.
- This microwave has interior lights that allow you to check the status without opening the doors.
- A safety lock system allows your children to prevent any accident or unauthorized use.
- You can defrost your feezed veggies, chicken, or any other item, and the LED display shows the remaining cooking time.
- 360* rotation of glass helpful in cooking the food more evenly and stops the plate or bowl the same potions where it was started.
- An adjustable power level adds flexibility to cooking, it makes the cooking more simple, quick, and convenient.
- This item comes with a weight of 23.1 pounds (10.47 kg approx.) and is available in multiple colors.
- Product Size: 17.81 x 13.75 x 10.31 inches
- Weight: 25.4 lbs
- Cooking capacity: 0.7 cu. ft.
- Brand: Galanz
- Power output: 700 watts
- Easy to use
- Multiple color options.
- Auto cook feature
- Plug Overheating (if you plug all time)
3. Mainstays 700W Output Microwave Oven
This model will be the smart choice if you are looking for the best microwave oven under $50. This beautiful microwave from Mainstays can match your existing kitchen appliances.
- This portable microwave is good for the kitchen as well as good for the office. Also, it needs a little space.
- It is versatile and good in fast cooking because it has a 6 quick start one-touch menu setting that makes cooking effective and fast.
- The Mainstays 700W Output Microwave Oven has an option of Time, Power, and express cooking.
- LED display makes your work easy; you can keep your eye on the microwave anywhere in the kitchen and do your other stuff as well.
- With a ‘STOP’ button, you can stop the cooking process at any stage of the cooking. If you press this button twice it will cancel the cooking process.
- It has a 0. 7 cubic foot capacity, that may accommodate up to 2 standard-length dinner plates.
- This low-cost microwave gives you an option to cook Pizza, Patatas, and many more your favorite dishes.
- Capacity: 0.7 Cubic ft
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Wattage: 700 W
- Dimension:10.5″ W, 11.5″ H, 19.5″ L
- Child Lock: Available
- Pre-Built Menu: 06
- 10 power levels.
- Best for small spaces.
- No noise.
- Cheap in price (good performance).
- Stays hot for a longer time.
4. Amazon Basics Microwave
Amazon basic microwave oven low electricity consumption has high-quality performance and also works with ‘Alexa’. This perfect kitchen gadget is available for under $50.
- AmazonBasics is one of the smart and budget-friendly microwaves in the market because of its voice control with Alexa.
- There is a big blue button at the bottom of this microwave control panel, which is the ‘Ask Alexa’ feature.
- When you give any voice command to the microwave (e.g. cook the defrost vegetables), this microwave will start cooking on a suitable cooking setting.
- Child safety lock helpful in preventing any accident, it has 10 different power levels helpful in completing all kinds of cooking tasks.
- This microwave takes a small place and is good for home and office use; also, capable of cooking vegetable soup, Popcorn, Pizza, and more.
- Size: 17.3 x 10.1 x 14.1 inches
- Capacity: 0.7 cubic-foot capacity
- Weight: 21.9 pounds
- Power Capacity: 700 watts
- Power Levels: 10
- Child lock safety available
- Alexa voice control feature
- Easy to use
- Lots of cooking options
- Not suitable for big family
5. Commercial Chef Countertop Microwave
Commercial Chef Countertop Microwave is easy to use and has low maintenance. An economical microwave best choice for your kitchen needs.
- Commercial chef reliable and cheap product in the market but this also well known for their product.
- This has a very simple design with 2 turns dial that allows you to manage temperature and other help you to set the cooking time.
- This microwave comes with 600 watts of power means consuming less energy and saving your electricity bill.
- This microwave comes with 6 power levels and adjusts in a small area. 6 power level gives you the flexibility of overcooking.
- It also offers you removable and turnable glass which is helpful in cleaning.
- You can use this microwave oven for preparing snacks, making popcorn, or pizza for your family.
- Size: 17.75 x 12.5 x 10.25 inches
- Capacity : 0.6 cubic-foot capacity
- Weight: 23.1 pounds
- Power Capacity: 600 watts
- Power Levels: 6
- Six power levels make the cooking task easy.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Mechanical dials easy to operate.
- Not suitable for big platters and mugs.
Buying Guide: How To Select Cheap And Best Microwave Oven Under $50
In the office, home or any other place nobody wants a big microwave. Select a place where you want your microwave every time and then check specifications. Small microwaves under $50 are the best option for small families.
If you have noticed almost every model has the same features. But here we focused on unique features and tried to bring the best for you. In the above-given list, high-quality features are missing. Every microwave has basic features like a timer, child lock, power consumption (watt), cooking menu, etc. See these features before purchasing any microwave oven.
Easy To Use
As we discussed every microwave has basic features like timer, power consumption, auto cook, etc. And every microwave is very easy to use. But if you still are confused about how, you will use then don’t be panic! You will get a descriptive guide with the microwave.
Brand & Warranty
Nowadays in the market new brands are coming but some of these are making consumers fool. Be a smart consumer and always seek for branded microwave. Check the rating of that product and reviews, also check the warranty of that product. Keep one thing in your mind, always ask for the warranty card. Does not matter if you’re looking for a microwave less than $50. If the seller denies to provide a warranty card, leave and search for another brand.
Cheap Microwaves Under $50 (FAQ)
What is the cheapest microwave oven?
Black+Decker TO1313SBD Toaster Oven is the cheapest microwave oven available now in the market. This microwave EvenToast technology is designed for toasting 4 bread slices at one time.
What is the best cheap microwave to buy?
Nostalgia RMO7AQ Retro is the best and cheapest microwave available. This microwave has 12 pre-programmed cooking features setting with a bright LED display. LED display highlights the cooking setting well also easy to read. It also has a rotating glass that cook and reheat the food evenly. Available in 700 watts and 0.7 Cubic Feet.
How much does a basic microwave cost?
A basic microwave cost starts from $50 to $100 and a mid-sized oven model range starts from $100 to $300. Good microwaves with unique features start from $400 to $1000.
Do dollar stores sell microwaves?
Yes, dollar sells their microwave. You can buy from Best Buy, Target, or Amazon. The dollar also sells their other product like coffee machines, toasters, etc. They are selling microwaves since 1970s.
4 thoughts on “5 Best Microwave Ovens Under $50 (Cheap)”
Good post! We are linking to this great content on our site. Keep up the great writing.
Hi there to every one, it’s truly a fastidious for me to pay a visit this web site, it contains useful
Thanks for sharing such a fastidious idea, article is nice,
thats why i have read it entirely
Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn. That is an extremely smartly
written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and
come back to read extra of your useful info.
Thank you for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.